zondag 18 november 2012

Creative scrappers #235

Ik zit niet meer in het DT van creative scrappers, maar ik blijf de sketches natuurlijk wel helemaal geweldig vinden. Daarom doe ik nu maar weer gewoon mee met de challenges (als het me lukt)
Vandaag een oude winterfoto van Andre en mij gescrapt met het Bo Bunny papier Snow Day.


I'm not in de DT of Creative scrappers anymore, but I still love the sketches.
That's why I now participate in the challenges again (if I can)
Today a I scrapped a old winterphoto of Andre and me with the Bo Bunny snow Day line








3 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely layout Michele! I also love how you used the BO Bunny on this layout!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. hi Michelle! your page is fabulous! i also love how you used the banners ;) and great color combination! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This layout is soooo sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen